Brexit would affect our services
If Britain leaves the EU, it will affect both how work abroad is insured and how pensions are applied for. At the moment, we prepare for different scenarios.
We monitor the situation and will inform you of changes on this page as soon as new information becomes available.
Our previous Brexit news:
- Brexit may affect social security (16 Jan. 2019)
- Finnish Centre for Pensions keeps an eye on Brexit negotiations (18 Dec. 2018)
Links to services which Brexit will affect if it is realised:
- From Finland abroad
- Work done in Finland is insured in Finland
- Apply for an A1 certificate
- Applying for a pension from abroad when you live in Finland
For more information, please write to