NB! We have a backlog in our application processing service. Please apply for your A1 certificate in time, using the online form.

Contact information

Please contact us if you have any questions about insuring work abroad. Our phone service is available on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Call us or send a message


+358 29 411 2110

Suomi.fi Messages

With Suomi.fi Messages you can communicate with us electronically in a secure way.

A private customer can use Suomi.fi Messages to send us messages and attachments that relate to your own case. We can reply to your messages via the service. Note that, if you are a private customer, we cannot send you confidential information by e-mail.

Activate Suomi.fi Messages by logging into Suomi.fi and authorising authorities to communicate with you electronically via Suomi.fi Messages.

Suomi.fi Messages



NB! Do not send confidential personal data such as wage statements or health data by e-mail. Instead of your personal ID number it is enough to state your date of birth.

Log in for online services

Apply for an A1 certificate for a posted employee
The certificate attests that you are covered by Finnish social security while working abroad.

The electronic application service is available for employers and employees and only in Finnish for now. Self-employed persons apply with a printable application forms and sending it by post. Printable application forms are available in Finnish, Swedish and English.

eServices of the Finnish Centre for Pensions
Check the status of your application for an A1 certificate. You can send us secure messages via Suomi.fi Messages.

Postal address

Finnish Centre for Pensions
Legal Department/Insurance matters during employment abroad
P.O. Box 111
FI-00065 Eläketurvakeskus, Finland