From Finland abroad

On these pages you can find more information on under which conditions you can be covered by Finnish social security while working abroad.

EU’s regulation on social security and the bilateral social security agreements that Finland has concluded determine, among other things, which country’s social security will be applied to you when you work abroad.

For more detailed information on how to apply for a certificate for a posted employee, go to section “Apply for an A1 certificate”.

Read more: