The Finnish Centre for Pensions publishes research in its own research publication series, and in scientific journals and compilations. Most of our research is subject to peer review.
The most recent publications are listed at our website etk.fi:
Digital publications in Julkari
The publications of the Finnish Centre for Pensions are included in Julkari, a shared open repository. When possible, parallel publications of studies published outside the Finnish Centre for Pensions’ own publication series are published in Julkari. Under the open access principle, the works published there are accessible to all.
- The publications of the Finnish Centre for Pensions now extensively available in Julkari (6 Oct. 2020)
Publications during the period of the current research programme period 2020–2024
- Finnish Centre for Pensions’s studies in 2020–2021 (in Julkari)
- Scientific articles in 2020–2021 (in Julkari)
Publications during the research programme period 2015–2019
- Finnish Centre for Pensions’s studies in 2015–2019 (in Julkari)
- Scientific articles in 2015–2019 (in Julkari)
We are committed to following the guidelines on good scientific practices issued by the Finnish National Board on Research Integrity and the standards for peer review set by the Federation of Finnish Learned Societies.