The Finnish Centre for Pensions’ strategy for 2022–2026 focuses on a well functioning earnings-related pension system, trust in the Finnish Centre for Pensions and a demand for its services. The cornerstones of our strategy are the earnings-related pension field’s joint vision of earnings-related pensions and the vision, mission and values of the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
Earnings-related pension system’s vision
Earnings-related pensions are a central and trusted component of wellbeing. The pension system is financially sustainable, efficiently implemented and promotes a stable economy.
Pension expertise at your service
For a well functioning pension system
- Team player
- We produce reliable data for pension system assessment
- We are an expert developer of earnings-related pensions
- The joint IT services of the earnings-related pension field support efficient implementation
- We make sure pensions are known
- Our services meet the needs of our customers
- We are productive and flexible
- We are a desirable and attractive workplace
The Board of Directors of the Finnish Centre for Pensions approved the new strategy on 14 April 2021. The new strategic period began on 1 January 2022.