Pension from social security agreement countries

Finland has bilateral social security agreements with Australia, Canada, Chile, China, India, Israel, Japan, Québec, South Korea and the U.S.A. When you want to apply for a pension from these countries, click the country-specific menus to find the application forms.

You can also write in the name or code of the form you need in the search field. When you have filled out the application forms and required attachments, send them to the Finnish Centre for Pensions. It will forward your application to the country from which you are applying for a pension.

If you are applying for a pension from China, the application process is slightly different. Based on the social security agreement, you can get an old-age pension from China if you live in Finland, but you have to apply for it directly from China.