New booklet for employers who hire workers from abroad

If you employ workers from outside the EU to work in Finland, you have to take out earnings-related pension insurance for them. How you arrange their insurance depends on, for example, if your workers are posted to Finland or if they sign an employment contract with a Finnish employer.

Find out more about the insurance rules of workers hired from abroad in the new booklet How to Insure Workers from Abroad. It is published in English, Russian, Finnish and Swedish. You can also order a printed copy of the booklet from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.

How to Insure Workers from Abroad